Who Else Wants To Sell More
And Sell Faster This Summer?
Would you like to …
- get more and better appointments?
- build rapport with prospects in the first few minutes?
- make better, more effective sales presentations?
- close more sales than ever before?
If so, here’s news: Get the strategies and techniques you need to make more sales, faster and easier than ever before — at The Keystone Club.
You’re invited to this weekly sales development class (every Monday from 3:00 to 5:00 pm) where you’ll learn more effective sales techniques, behaviors, attitudes, and beliefs.
And unlike a sales seminar, where you typically forget 90% of what you learn within 7 days according to research, the ongoing training at the Keystone Club strengthens your sales skills week by week, until they become like second nature. And you close more sales with less effort than ever before.
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This 16-Week Program:
- How to connect with prospects, build credibility, and gain the trust you need to make the sale
- How to qualify or disqualify prospects by quickly finding their real problems and motives
- What’s their budget? How do they want to buy? What hidden triggers could close the sale for you? It’s all revealed
- How to win more sales with a knockout proposal you’ll be proud to deliver
- Secrets to grow and protect your best accounts, locking in long-term profits (and locking out the competition)
At the Keystone Club you get weekly reinforcement, encouragement, and feedback in a supportive environment – for an entire year. Our small group setting means you get personal attention, with training that 100% customized to you and your needs.
And you’ll go beyond selling, to master the healthy habits and attitudes practiced by top achievers in every field. You’ll set bigger goals, enjoy new confidence, make better decisions, act decisively, and create a bigger future — for yourself and your family.
Whether you’re new to selling or a seasoned professional, the Keystone Club will help you sell more … and sell more easily.
Who This Is For:
Who should attend? The Keystone Club is designed for you, if you are:
- a new sales professional or business owner, looking for guidance and support
- a long-time sales pro, looking to “sharpen the saw” and win more sales
- overwhelmed, or struggling to build your sales and wondering what to do next
- doing well in your sales career, but not where you want to be
Who This NOT For:
Admittedly, The Keystone Club is not for everyone. My proven techniques are NOT for you if you’re looking for a quick fix or a magic pill … if you’re close-minded and think you’ve “seen it all” … or you can’t keep a commitment to yourself and your fellow members to be here every week.
However, for those who qualify, The Keystone Club could help make 2015 your best year ever in sales. But don’t’ take my word for it. Here’s what other say …
“We finished with a conversion ratio close to 20% above industry standards. I credit a lot of that achievement to the sales training Scott delivered. I highly recommend the training.” – Lynda Gradert, Privacy Analyst, Fairview Health Services
“Scott does a fantastic job of creating memorable, effective sales tools that inspire growth and motivation within a salesperson. After graduating from the Keystone Club I can wholeheartedly recommend Scott and the Minnesota Sales Institute to anyone looking to increase their sales skills.” – Ben Peterson, Account Coordinator, Resource Data Management USA
“I’ve been in sales training with Scott over the past 6 weeks and I have gained SO MUCH in a short period of time. I’ve gained confidence in myself plus sales techniques and processes that have already proven successful.” – Michelle Falling, Recruiting Specialist, Life Science Innovations
“With training from Scott our group was able to improve the results and confidence in the sales process — he knows how to make sales ‘work’ for almost anyone!” – John W. Francis, Franchise Industry Consultant
When And Where?
When: This Monday. You can join us at any time during the year, because the 16 lessons repeat throughout the year. The best time to get started is always NOW.
Where: Sessions are held in The Minneapolis Grain Exchange Building, in downtown Minneapolis. Parking is plentiful and convenient, with two attached parking ramps.
And best of all, you’re protected by my exclusive …
Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
Will you beat your quota one week after attending your first session of the Keystone Club? Of course not. But will you find this 16-week training among the very best investments you make in yourself in 2015? Absolutely yes! In fact, I guarantee it.
It’s simple: If, at any time during your membership, you’re not 100% delighted with your new and better sales skills … if you don’t see yourself improving week by week … and you’re not convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that you’re on the path to higher sales and profits, you may request a full refund of your tuition. No questions asked. No hard feelings, either.
If you can find another sales trainer who offers you more value and who stands behind their program with a money-back guarantee like this, you should hire them. Otherwise …
Here’s What To Do Now:
Contact me today to schedule a no-cost Overview by Phone. In just a few minutes, I’ll answer any questions you have and help you determine if the Keystone Club is right for you.
Plus, when you contact me today, you’ll receive a Free Copy of my new Sales Briefing: “How to Avoid the Commodity Trap.” You’ll discover how to bypass questions of price and win with commitment, while sidestepping the humiliating mistakes that can alienate prospects (just ask the two sales reps who screwed this up in my office — revealed in the Briefing).
Both the Overview by Phone and your copy of my Sales Briefing are Free, whether or not you choose to join the Keystone Club. They’re simply my way of getting acquainted and exchanging ideas with you. But this offer won’t last forever, so please contact me today.
Three Easy Ways To Respond
- Please pick up your phone and call me now at 612-345-7251. If I’m with a client or out of the office, I’ll return your call the same business day
- Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the Information Response Form below and click the Submit button.
- In any case, there’s no cost or obligation to schedule an Overview by Phone to explore your options. And your copy of my Sales Briefing is free, as my gift to you.
Let’s talk today!
Scott Plum, President
Minnesota Sales Institute