Our slogan; Same Business – New Ways – Better Results, can be described as follows:
Same Business – Sometimes we think if we switch companies our troubles will go away. That could be true depending on the product, service, or management, but there is a greatly likelihood the challenges you are experiencing could be relate to you and you would be taking them with you to another organization. Over time, if you don’t take responsibility for mistakes, change and growth – that you are the only one that can control – your frustration will grow and the results you are seeking will allude you no matter who your employer.
New Ways – Education is to change from within. We deliver the answers to the questions related to your quest for a better sales career. The new ways are not limited to just techniques. We identify the beliefs that are holding you back, your unexecuted behaviors and undefined goals. Nothing will change on the outside until something changes on the inside.
Better Results – Exercising personal accountability and applying the newly acquiring beliefs and behaviors will deliver the desired results you are seeking. You are the only one that can control change in your life. We focus on the results and reinforce a successful selling system that can be duplicated everyday.
“Hope is the having something new to try and be willing to try it.” –Mark Sanborn
Listen to how a famous self help writer applied his hope. Click here to listen
The Minnesota Sales Institute is built on the understanding of the interaction between a prospect and a salesperson. Sales training involves a transformation of beliefs along with a change in behavior. Transforming a salespersons beliefs will translate into an improved mindset about their role within a company and create a more positive personal identity.
We begin by teaching all the right beliefs that are needed to be successful. After we’ve established new beliefs, we learn to reinforce them with the right behaviors that ensure the best possible outcome.
Who should attend?
- Recently started a career in sales and want to learn healthy habits
- Feel like you are in a rut and want a refresher on the basics and learn new techniques
- Been selling for a awhile but you are seeing your sales slipping
- Believe you or your sales staff can do more and want to take your sales to the next level
At the Minnesota Sales Institute, we…
- Teach how to shorten the selling cycle.
- Teach how to increase the closing ratio.
- Teach how to improve sales revenues.
- Teach how to make selling more fun.
- Teach how to get in front of more qualified prospects.